The following IT systems are in use at the practice:
- Referral Management (using NHS numbers in referrals)
- Electronic Appointment Booking (the facility to book routine appointments online and, similarly, to cancel appointments)
- Online booking of repeat prescriptions
- Summary Care Record (uploading details of your current medication and allergies to the national “spine” so that these are available for doctors involved in your care elsewhere)
- GP to GP transfers (the electronic transfer of records from practice to practice when you re-register
- Patient Access to records (the facility to view your medical records online).
- eMR – Medi2data – Service enabling GP practices to create digital, GDPR-compliant Subject to Access Requests (SARs) and third party medical report
If you would like access to your medical records enabled or would like to opt out of the local or national summary care record, please let us know
eMR – Our practice has decided to outsource our medical reporting work to an NHS Digital accredited company called MediData
MediData will be processing your medical report via eMR and providing online access via their secure encrypted portal.